News:

Precision Simulator update 10.173 (24 February 2024) is now available.
Navburo update 13 (23 November 2022) is now available.
NG FMC and More is released.

Main Menu

QRH

Started by RogerH, Mon, 4 Nov 2019 16:18

RogerH

Hello all,

I'm bedridden this week so have been watching a lot more of the Simfest Worldflight stream.

I didn't realise before how many challenges the pilots face each flight! It's a very unreliable 744...

Something which gets mentioned a lot is the QRH, the Quick Reference Handbook. Is this tome included in the PSX documentation? If not, can it be downloaded anywhere?

I realise the real thing will be very hard to get, or expensive, but am wondering if there's a "for simulator use only" version - always assuming it's not available in the docs anyway.

Thanks,

Roger.

Mariano

Roger,

The PSX manual has a brief QRH section under 'Abnormal Lists' beginning on page 588.

While the real QRH has more information, the PSX version suffices for handling many abnormal situations.

Best regards,

Mariano

B747-400

Hi Roger,

I found a link some days ago. There is a 747-400 QRH (554 pages).

The link is still active: https://download1654.mediafire.com/f3wbjp1iineg/6c6eyjo5oaj2ty3/747-400_OM_TBC_C_091001_QRH_B2P.pdf

Hope that helps.

Best regards
Hans

cavaricooper

Roger-

GET BETTER MATE!  SOON!

C
Carl Avari-Cooper, KTPA

the mad hatter

print on tear proof paper ..you will use it alot

RogerH

Thanks everyone for the help and good wishes. I also found the PMDG "Queen of the Skes" version which is pretty complete. Beginning to recover now thanks.