News:

Precision Simulator update 10.173 (24 February 2024) is now available.
Navburo update 13 (23 November 2022) is now available.
NG FMC and More is released.

Main Menu

FDS MAX-PRO Throttle Quadrant

Started by Gilad, Sun, 13 Oct 2019 11:35

Gilad

Quote from: jb747 on Tue, 26 Nov 2019 14:26
I think maybe you are having a calibration issue.  With my setup if I manually move the SB beyond the Detent position it moves it back to that position when I release the lever.

We got a foot of snow that I have to go out and shovel.  I'll see if I verify stuff after that.  The speedbrake also retracts per PSX when you advance the throttles for taxi after landing.

It seems we were able to advance a bit.

Now we get the motor running with no movement. We need to actually push it a bit, nudge it if you will to help it move during the application of reverse thrust for the reject.

Any idea what might be causing this?

jb747

Yes.  There are adjustments on each of the throttles and speedbrake that you can adjust to either relax or tighten the grip on the lever. 

Gilad

Hey JB!

Need your help with the trim.

It seems the speed of the servo doesn't match the speed of the trim and therefore the trim indicator on the quadrant is moves way faster than the psx trim.

In the phidget setup we tried changing the velocity and it didn't help. We tried with the Speed Ramping box selected and without.

Would appreciate your help.

jb747

Responded via email yesterday.

GodAtum

Quote from: jb747 on Sun, 13 Oct 2019 13:57
Yes, there is a different software package.  You can download it here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wbxhg3omu0sooiy/PSX%20throttle%20module.zip?dl=0

cHEERS,

jON

Hey Jon, that dropbox link doesn't seem to be working?

jb747

Hi Chris,

This software is specific to the FDS throttle hardware and not the refurbished real 747 throttle that you have so I don't think it will work for you.  You probably need to look at SimStack boards to interface your unit.

If you want to play with the other this is the link:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/inhqhxnlpq539zw/AACOfvTKDZ9AFYpzG9oqWsPUa?dl=0

Cheers,

Jon