Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

News: Precision Simulator update 10.87 (15 September 2019) is now available

Author Topic: PSXSeecon with Opencockpits NAV / ADF radios not working  (Read 97 times)

Wardie

Can anyone help please - I am trying to get the Opencockpits NAV 1, NAV 2 and ADF modules working in PSX using PSXSeecon software. It sees my COM 1, MCP, EFIS, ATC Module - they all work perfectly. I have picked up that when I run the setup module in PSXCockpit, it is there already that the NAV and ADF modules are not recognized. Any advice appreciated, I am pulling my hair out! Could it be possible that PSXSeecon does not support these modules? Thanks in advance!
« Last edit: Sat, 14 Sep 2019 11:26 by Wardie »

Roddez

• http://www.simulatorsolutions.com.au
Re: PSXSeecon with Opencockpits NAV / ADF radios not working
« Reply #1 on: Sun, 15 Sep 2019 16:21 »
Hi ??

Unfortunately I have never used Open Cockpits hardware so I can't say for certain but perhaps the OC NAV & ADF units won't work because there are no such units on the 747 flight deck?  As I'm sure you know, this data is usually entered via the MCDU.  Unless of course the NAV radios are operating in automatic mode and auto-tuning.

I am sure that others can clarify.

Cheers,

Rod.

Wardie

Re: PSXSeecon with Opencockpits NAV / ADF radios not working
« Reply #2 on: Mon, 16 Sep 2019 06:28 »
Hi Rod,

I am sure you are quite right, that's why they are not supported. I have the units for use with the PMDG 737-800 and have been using this setup now with PSX using PSXSeecon. As I already have the units anyway I was hoping I could get them to work, not to be I suppose......

Thanks for your reply,

Brian