News:

Precision Simulator update 10.173 (24 February 2024) is now available.
Navburo update 13 (23 November 2022) is now available.
NG FMC and More is released.

Main Menu

V Speeds V1,Vr,V2

Started by Daniel, Fri, 28 Jun 2019 14:49

Mariano

I believe that by "horizontal CDI needle" Daniel must be referring to the Flight Director's behavior before and after glideslope capture.

The Learjet might have V-Bars and the cross-hairs' behavior/looks might be a bit different for him.

Best regards,

Mariano

Daniel

Hello Mariano,

I have V-Bars on the Classic Learjet 60 and V-Bars or Cross hair for the Learjet 60XR, optional selectable via the FMS.
However the Cross hairs are not approved for all operations to be exact.

I was flying along at 5000 feet with the autopilot on and going to capture the ILS. The plane was neither descending nor climbing. It was in level flight.
When I turned in for the Localizer the Glide needle went up from the centered position on the PFD (right seat pilot instruments) to slowly moving up to about 15 degrees pitch.
That was my strange experience.
On another flight there was nothing like this. It just went slowly down accordingly to the vertical speed required to descend on the glide...

Can you explain?
Thank you
Daniel

Avi

Avi Adin
LLBG

Daniel

Hello Skelsey,

ok, I will stick to that. The first (at least) waypoint has to be inserted so that V speeds are calculated.
I am not used to that, Unfortunatelly... and it stays strange!

Once a leg is inserted into the CDU there is also a wind and wind direction information automatically inserted into the Takeoff Ref page and the V Speeds are there as well.
Also a position shift is automatically inserted.

Regards,
Daniel

Mariano

Daniel,

By all your accounts of the very strange behavior of your software, I am leaning toward the suspicion that you might be trying to fly a Boeing simulator from another manufacturer and posting questions here, trying to make sense of it all, for lack of proper support on its respective forum, perhaps.

The best way to get to the bottom of your issues is to provide a .situ file. It's a very quick and simple procedure.

Best regards,

Mariano

Daniel

Hello Avi,

you penetrant character is nothing useful for her. No matter how much experience you have.
Better go away for ever!
Keep your comments for your wife if she is not slapping you for that shit you do!

Kind regards
Daniel

Hardy Heinlin

Game over, Daniel.

Your posting function is now blocked on this forum. Go trolling elsewhere.

John H Watson

QuoteAs others have already mentioned and I will emphasise again: a B747 is not a Learjet. Just because you can do something in the Learjet does not mean it will work in the B747.

And even real Lear Jet drivers don't refer to the Primary Flight Display Flight Director pitch bars as "glide needles" and "CDI horizontal needles".

Daniel, you're not fooling anyone. Game over.

beat578

Quote from: John H Watson on Sun, 30 Jun 2019 10:10
QuoteAs others have already mentioned and I will emphasise again: a B747 is not a Learjet. Just because you can do something in the Learjet does not mean it will work in the B747.

And even real Lear Jet drivers don't refer to the Primary Flight Display Flight Director pitch bars as "glide needles" and "CDI horizontal needles".

Daniel, you're not fooling anyone. Game over.
John, I think your Profile pictures sums up Daniels situation quite well. Thank you Hardy, for keeping the peace in the forum!