News:

Precision Simulator update 10.173 (24 February 2024) is now available.
Navburo update 13 (23 November 2022) is now available.
NG FMC and More is released.

Main Menu

Navigraph and SimBrief Integration

Started by farrokh747, Mon, 8 Apr 2019 21:16

farrokh747

MalcolmT

Looks good, although you did set my pulse going a little - there was some discussion some time ago that there would be Navigraph/ PSX integration such that you could watch your 400 tracking across the charts in real-time as you flew.

Anyone heard any update on that please?

Thanks
Malcolm

Pierre Theillere

Hi guys!

I'm also looking forward to get a (local, non-online) tool enabling real-time tracking, mostly for ground positional awareness (taxiing, taking off using less than full runway length, parking at the gate...) when using PSx standalone, without any visual generator.
I just discovered that simionic - www.simionic.net/ - have upgraded their iPad apps so that they can display (amongst other things) complete airport layouts, including taxiways! The missing link would be a PSx addon to export the data towards the iPad Simionic app, as they're doing with the FSx or X-Plane bridge (was a big fan of the latter, before completely dropping X-Plane).
The good thing is that it runs on old iPads, such the iPad 3. Early Simionic versions were also quite smooth on an iPad 2, I'll have to try if it's still OK with the latest improvments!
Pierre, LFPG

cagarini

After trying every possible combination, this was my choice, and I found it rather good.

http://www.saunalahti.fi/erdel/psxtell/PSX_Tellurium_Docs.html