News:

Precision Simulator update 10.173 (24 February 2024) is now available.
Navburo update 13 (23 November 2022) is now available.
NG FMC and More is released.

Main Menu

FMC IDENT Page MODEL Codes (767-specific)

Started by Mariano, Fri, 14 Dec 2018 19:30

Mariano

Does anyone know where to find what the digit behind the model means? I remember reading it somewhere, I just cannot remember where.

I believe that 767-300.3 is for a winglet variant.

Does anyone agree?

Regards,

Mariano

Avi

I can't check it now because my computer is dead but if I remember correctly for the B744 (and PSX) dot means ER.

Cheers,
Avi Adin
LLBG

Mariano

Thanks, Avi, got it figured.

Best regards,

Mariano

emerydc8

QuoteI believe that 767-300.3 is for a winglet variant.

It's not the winglets because this comes up on the non-winglet 767-300 with the IAI conversion.

So, now I'm curious. What's the significance of the .3?

Jon

Mariano

Thanks, Jon.

I believe the ".3" stands for ER variant. I will continue to catalog different frames until I find a non-".3".

I once came across the document that specifies the meaning of these codes, but can't seem to find it again.

Regards,

Mariano

Hardy Heinlin

Can you enter drag/FF at 6R on your IDENT page? Or is this just a display?

Mariano

Hardy,

You have to type ARM and line-select 5R, type new values and line-select 5R again.

Regards,

Mariano

emerydc8

Thanks, Mariano. We don't have any -200s, so I guess you'd have to check one of DHLs.

Mariano

Jon,

DHL is in my near future. Will certainly check out their code.

Back to no altitude intervene and no VNAV ALT mode. Takes a few non-responsive presses to get used to not having them ;-)

Regards,

Mariano

emerydc8

QuoteBack to no altitude intervene and no VNAV ALT mode. Takes a few non-responsive presses to get used to not having them ;-)

None of our -300s have altitude intervention except for the latest plane to hit the line a few days ago.  I think it's just a matter of paying Boeing for that feature to be activated.

cagarini

So... even less automation in the 767s... Wow!  Hey!  Hardy?.... oh Hardyyyyyyyy...... ?.......

PS6Y !!!!

Jeroen Hoppenbrouwers

Just shut down the outboard engines and you'll have one   :-P

cagarini

Quote from: Jeroen Hoppenbrouwers on Tue, 18 Dec 2018 11:10
Just shut down the outboard engines and you'll have one   :-P

That's what I use when I'm up for some soaring - but I shutdown all of the 4..., and turn on the APU :-)