News:

Precision Simulator update 10.173 (24 February 2024) is now available.
Navburo update 13 (23 November 2022) is now available.
NG FMC and More is released.

Main Menu

B744 primary overhead for sale

Started by b744erf, Tue, 8 May 2018 09:26

b744erf

Hello simmers
It takes me 2 and a half years to build my sim. I make a empty sleeping room to build it. Now I finished the MIP, Overhead, pedestal stand, TQ and also the linkage yoke. Except the missing padestal panels, it all works as the real one and I am very happy with that. They all made by mysel of laser-cut metal and 3D printings, except the CPFlight MCP/EFIS, pair of real yoke, FDS CDUs, and the set of overhead panel (only panels).
lI did not upgrade photos for sometime since my busy schedule. Now I am going to buy a full OEM overhead. So I may sell the overhead i am using now. This is some information about my overhead.
1. Penals are not back lighted.
2. Panels are from a fixed base training device.(you can see the pic in the link below)
3. All Korrys and buttons and switches are functional except LDG ALT, Temp rotors, Fuel to remain rotors, neither OUTFLOW VALVES.
4. Fire handles and BRT/DIM ahold work okay, but since FDS InterfaceIT boards don't functions these so I can test yet.
5. Penals are original while buttons, switches, and Korrys are designed and 3D printed by myself.
6. I sell the whole set primary overhead panels but not include the FDS InterfaceIT boards since I am sure it is very easy to buy from FDS while it's too difficult to buy again in China due to our complex customs procedures.
7. I will sell the set panels with mounting rails but not the square hanging box since it is too too heavier then you image. So that you may save a lot shipping cost.
8. All the panels, every buttons/switches/Korrys...are wired with special connectors match FDS board. And the wires are numbered. Just followed the numbers and plug the InterfaceIT board will be plug-and-play.
9. Price will be $2850usd.  Please tell me your price if you really interested.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/vrs3lap3zfw96v0/AABIKejQsrKksrcb_exPGhaFa?dl=0

Of course I am not coming to sell the overhead only. The main point is to share my sim recent pictures. Please contact me if you want any information to build the sim. Without you guys help, I can't build my sim like this now.
Also if any one can help me to buy a 744 TQ? Which is my next step and also I may sell my TQ soon.

Regards
Jack

B744ERF@163.com

emerydc8