News:

Precision Simulator update 10.173 (24 February 2024) is now available.
Navburo update 13 (23 November 2022) is now available.
NG FMC and More is released.

Main Menu

Seasons Greetings!

Started by cagarini, Sat, 23 Dec 2017 09:31

cagarini

From Barreiro, Portugal, to All of you, and very specially to Hardy Heinlin, I would like to wish the Best Christmas, and a Prosperous, Healthy and Full of Joy and Happiness  2018.

From a strictly simmer-oriented view, Aerowinx PSX is still, since 2014 when it was released, the best non full-flightsim, 744 simulation available, for our good / great Joy.

I look forward for additional updates, fine tuning and the kind of goodies Hardy keeps feeding, even if I have strong difficulty understanding 85% of it.... :-)

Will

I will add my well-wishes to the list! Happy holidays to all on this forum, and all the best in 2018.
Will /Chicago /USA

asboyd

Merry Christmas and a Happy Hogmanay from down under to one and all and to all your families.

May 2018 bring clear skies and settled weather.

Alex B
Alex Boyd... Sydney, Australia

farrokh747

Merry Christmas from Mumbai, India...  !

Jeroen Hoppenbrouwers

Best wishes to everybody from 26 degrees Miami where nonetheless the many burning woodfires (no wildfires (yet)) make the air smell really good.

Cristina
Hoppie

Walktall

Merry Christmas from Dubai.

ScudRunner

... and a Merry Christmas from Eastern Australia where our local temperature is just shy of 100deg (and the beer is cold!!)

emerydc8

Merry Christmas from Laredo, Texas, where I'll be for another 41 hours, 11 minutes and 35 seconds. But who's counting!

Britjet

Merry Christmas from a soggy Sandhurst, UK!

744sim

Merry Christmas to all from Barcelona, Spain.
Javier / Barcelona (Spain)

evaamo

Feliz Navidad from Mexico City! (although I was born and raised in Caracas, Venezuela!)
Enrique Vaamonde

G-CIVA

Merry Christmas to you all from a beautiful sunny Adelaide South Australia where it was a lovely 27 degrees today!
Steve Bell
aka The CC

Phil Bunch

Seasons' Greetings to all from Portland, Maine (KPWM)!

------
We're just recovering from about 1 inch (2.5cm) of ice and freezing rain, followed today by 6 inches of snow (aided by 40 mph wind gusts).  Sub-zero (F) temperatures are to follow shortly.  I think winter has arrived.
Best wishes,

Phil Bunch

kwieser76

Product Owner Lido/Flight ASC
Lufthansa Systems (LIDO)

martin

Moi,

and a Happy New* Year to everyone!

Here and here is you scientific guidance for 2018...

Cheers,
Martin

* if applicable; else "Continuing"  ;)