News:

Precision Simulator update 10.173 (24 February 2024) is now available.
Navburo update 13 (23 November 2022) is now available.
NG FMC and More is released.

Main Menu

Simbrief support for PSX routes (*.route)

Started by pcpilot, Sun, 17 Dec 2017 17:30

pcpilot

I have just noticed when preparing a flight plan for another plane, that SimBrief.com now supports PSX format *.route and it is listed as new.

Graham.

Gary Oliver

Graham,

Derek the developer kindly added the format as part of some work I am doing on an integrated dispatch system that feeds into BACARS.

I hope to release to the community once a few bugs have been ironed out after this weekends beta testing.

Cheers
Gary

pcpilot

Gary,

I had caught one of your earlier posts and was concerned there might be a duplications of efforts.

Great to see you are working on an integrated dispatch system into BACARS with Simbrief, which is now my preferred flight planning software.

Good luck with the beta testing and look forward to seeing the results soon.

Graham.

farrokh747

kev32b

This is Great News , does this mean i wont have to renew PFPX and Gary your software looks great but for one thing i need a drop down box for VIR
Kev

Bastien

Quote from: Gary Oliver on Sun, 17 Dec 2017 22:23
Graham,

Derek the developer kindly added the format as part of some work I am doing on an integrated dispatch system that feeds into BACARS.

I hope to release to the community once a few bugs have been ironed out after this weekends beta testing.

Cheers
Gary

Hi Gary

It's a really great news !
Thanks for working on that feature.

Best regards
Bastien

Martin Baker

I've just started to use the BACARS flight planning facility via Simbrief. Is there any way to force it to use a particular North Atlantic Track?

Thanks,

Martin