News:

Precision Simulator update 10.173 (24 February 2024) is now available.
Navburo update 13 (23 November 2022) is now available.
NG FMC and More is released.

Main Menu

Any plans for something after PSX?

Started by mgeiss, Fri, 6 Oct 2017 15:55

mgeiss

Hi Hardy,

With the list of bugfixes and missing features getting shorter (at least I hope so  ;D ) do you have any plans about doing another big flight sim project, other than a possible PSXI?

I know many would probably like to see something similar for an Airbus, but what I would die for is a PSX type sim for the MD11.  ;) But it's maybe getting too hard to get hold of enough real world data and pilots nowadays...

Cheers,
Matthias

Hardy Heinlin

Hi Matthias,

I have no plans to develop sims for other aircraft types. I did have such plans 20 years ago.

I discarded this idea 19 years ago :-)

Regards,

|-|ardy

mgeiss

I was afraid you would answer that.  ;D But totally understandable.  :)

Cheers,
Matthias

cagarini

Quote from: mgeiss on Fri,  6 Oct 2017 17:15
I was afraid you would answer that.  ;D But totally understandable.  :)

But I can get you Hardy's modified Boeing Instrument Panels for FS5 !!!  Yes!  Hardy was once an MSFS user :-)

Anyway, my perspective is... Thousands of updates to the original release were made available since 2014, so what we have now is really not the original fleet of 744s included in PSX's release version I got in September 2014...

At version 10.1.9, and growing, we actually got various interim projects... Each major new feature, update, fine tuning gives us new 744(s)...

OTOH, excluding the modern Boeing fleet, I'd say the 744 is a very good representative of the class of airliners in which I would also include the 767s, so, there wouldn't be much of a difference, unless Hardy went Airbus :-)

Hardy Heinlin

cagarini

Quote from: Hardy Heinlin on Tue, 17 Oct 2017 05:33
Is that a phone number?

Even if it is, and assuming it's a female PSX user, she can either be 68 yo, or 49 yo.... Do you really want to try that phone number ?

Jeroen Hoppenbrouwers

Avi

Avi Adin
LLBG