News:

Precision Simulator update 10.173 (24 February 2024) is now available.
Navburo update 13 (23 November 2022) is now available.
NG FMC and More is released.

Main Menu

What is the size of each monitor?

Started by hunijjang, Mon, 19 Jun 2017 00:21

hunijjang

Hello Hardy

http://www.aerowinx.com/

How many inches of monitors required to configure this screen?

Thanks

Best Regards,

Younghoon

Hardy Heinlin

Hello Younghoon,

this is just a sample illustration. You can use any size you want. There is no special requirement.

Regards,

|-|ardy

Jeroen Hoppenbrouwers

PSX just scales to anything you throw at it. It depends on the number of pixels per length unit that you want how many monitor inches you need. PSX itself is totally zoomable, any magnification you want for the four segments of the display you can select.

H

Icarus747

I used 3 27" touch screens and 2 19" touch screens.  I do have to chop off a smidge of the F/O's side, right after the airspeed tape.  This gives me the size I want for all other displays and controls.
THRUST REF, VNAV SPEED!

hunijjang

Hello All

Thanks all for the all kind word reply.

I found this video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8W-Qfj0I-4

It is looks great!  :D

If I want to make like this, These seem to require at least two PCs.

I have a GTX970 but there are maximum will be 4 Displays.  :(

Anyway, I don't want to F/O Seat but I just want to makes Capt Seat.

I thinking about makes this for only Capt seat, two of the 22inchs touch screen and one of the 27inch touch screen and 27inch non touch screen and one of 15.6inch USB monitor.

27inch touch monitor : overhead panel

27inch non touch monitor : External View for the P3D.

two of the 22inch touch monitors : Capt's frontal panel.

15.6inch USB monitor : Pedestal Panel

IPAD2 : CDU only

at this present, I have to only a 22inch monitor and 22inch touch screen panel and 27inch touch screen panel and IPAD2.

I have to buy the rest to implement them.

Who do know that what monitors inches of the frontal? as linked video.

Thanks

Best Regards,

Younghoon

cavaricooper

Forgive the OT bit...

Looking at the FBT that was in use at GSS training crews for line operation, I cannot help but marvel at PSX once more.  It is a BRILLIANT bit of kit... and sometimes, we forget how very fortunate we 744 aficionados truly are!

Best- C

PS- Hunijjang- FWIW I use a 65" 4K TV for my visuals and it is fairly immersive.  The next step would logically be a cockpit frame and projectors, but I don't see that happening as I enjoy many different aspects of FS.... and don't want to be limited to a single airframe.
Carl Avari-Cooper, KTPA