News:

Precision Simulator update 10.173 (24 February 2024) is now available.
Navburo update 13 (23 November 2022) is now available.
NG FMC and More is released.

Main Menu

Multiple Touchscreens [Problem Solved]

Started by emerydc8, Sat, 25 Mar 2017 02:59

emerydc8

I decided to migrate away from my Jetmax 777 shell and build a shell where I can make use of multiple touchscreens so I can access all the switches on the main instrument panel. I am using two Lenovo 23" touchscreens for the MIP, but I discovered that the touch feature doesn't work on any screen other than the one designated as my main screen. Normally, my main screen is the three 39" visuals. I keep my instructor panel in the upper right corner of the visuals where it doesn't block very much.

Has anyone with a Windows operating system figured out how to get the touch feature of both touchscreens to work at the same time? I can only get the left or right MIP screen to work by designating it as my main screen. Preferably, I don't want either touchscreen to be my main screen -- I want to keep my visuals as the main screen. I'm using Windows 7 Pro. Thanks. Jon.

[EDIT]: I found a fix for the problem. Go to Start and type in Tablet PC Settings. Then select the first touchscreen display to be calibrated from the drop-down menu. It will ask you to touch the screen and press enter. Follow the steps, then go back and calibrate the second touchscreen. Now both work and neither is designated as my main screen.

CarlBB

florismulock

wow nice,  what yoke are you using? would you recommend it?

emerydc8

Thanks. I'm using the PFC Cirrus yoke. It has given me no problems over the past 2.5 years.