News:

Precision Simulator update 10.173 (24 February 2024) is now available.
Navburo update 13 (23 November 2022) is now available.
NG FMC and More is released.

Main Menu

PSXInterfaceIT V.043

Started by Gary Oliver, Mon, 6 Feb 2017 17:10

Gary Oliver

All,

For those of you using PSXInterfaceIT there is a new version available at

http://www.psxaddons.com/psx-interfaceit/

PSXInterfaceIT is used to interface FDS InterfaceIT cards to PSX. 

Cheers
Gary

garys

Excellent, Thanks Gary. Beautiful website as well.

Cheers
Gary

b744erf

Quote from: Gary Oliver on Mon,  6 Feb 2017 17:10
All,

For those of you using PSXInterfaceIT there is a new version available at

http://www.psxaddons.com/psx-interfaceit/

PSXInterfaceIT is used to interface FDS InterfaceIT cards to PSX. 

Cheers
Gary

Hello Gary. Thanks for the upgrade! It looks much much better and load much faster.
But still some questions:
I use one FDS-SYS1-XT (128 input + 256 output) and one FDS-SYS2 (128 input) to interface my Overhead panels and MIP, also the TQ fuel controls. I found some problems to interface some of the functions.

Input problems.

1. Q286 Emergency Light.
It doesn't shown on the input list. It's ECON mode with Max=7. I just change the MAX=4 (the variables.txt in InterfaceIT folder), then it shows up in the list and work good for me. I found that also most of the ECON mode Max more then 4 would not show up. I am not familiar with the script editing. So I may be wrong on that. But really curiosity about why some of the functions doesn't show in the list.

2. Q293 Pass. Oxygen.
Like the question upon. It is not in the list. Maybe because it's a GUAMOM4 mode. I just try to change it into the Econ mode then it shows up. But it doesn't work correct. (InterfaceIT folder variables.txt ) .

3. Q390 Q391 StabTrimCut 2&3. Same as upon. I can't see them in the list. But I change the Max to 4 then show and work.

Output problems.

1. IndLts Test Brt Dim. I knew that the Brt and Dim does not work for FDS board, and Test does work. But every time I switch the test mode on, all the big switches yellow and red lights are illuminated except the indicator lights, such as HYD-SysFault, Press, Eng&APU BTL Disch, and Packs-Sys-Fault. But they do work in their functions. (For example, when we lost all the HYD the Press and SysFault indicators are illuminated. )

2. Still a problem on IND Lts Test mode. Every time I switch off the Test mode, some of the lights (not many, maybe 1 or 2) are still illuminated. There are 2 ways to turn them off: switch back the Test mode (momentary) a few times, or press that iluuminated switch till it goes back to its correct situation.

3. Before I turn on the battery switch and standby power in cold and dark situation. All the indicators and big switches lights are illuminated as the aircraft is already powered on. The same, lights are still on even I powered off the aircraft.

4. How do I use the solenoid function? May I just connect the solenoid to a output as a LED, or I have to use another interface board from FDS?

5. Is it poosible to interface a encounter with these 2 board I bought with InterfaceIT? If not, which board should I use?

Best Regards.
Jack

GodAtum

Hi Gary, to save starting a new thread for this addon. I'm trying to find the flight deck door inputs but cannot?