News:

Precision Simulator update 10.173 (24 February 2024) is now available.
Navburo update 13 (23 November 2022) is now available.
NG FMC and More is released.

Main Menu

PSXInterfaceIT V0.4

Started by Gary Oliver, Mon, 18 Apr 2016 00:24

Gary Oliver

I'll try and find some time in the next couple of weeks to have a look at these.

Cheers
Gary

b744erf

Quote from: Gary Oliver on Tue,  9 May 2017 14:09
I'll try and find some time in the next couple of weeks to have a look at these.

Cheers
Gary

Oh, Also the EmerLight, please. :p

FDS board is one of the easiest-interface board, especially for the guy don't know any thing about the scrip and network...

Thank you very much, Gary

Regards
Jack

AMEtech

Hi,
I'm in the process of setting up a FDS 747 complete sim and running into a a couple of issues.
One of them being the fire handles. We're having the same issues where we cant assign more than 1 firelight to a handle, if we do the PSXInterfaceIT software ( well done Gary) won't connect. 
Also in debug mode we can see the firehandle switches and assign them but inputs aren't recognized in PSX.
This post is a few years old but hoping someone is active!
Just wondering if anyone has a config file for the led outputs to save sometime manually assigning those!
Many thanks

Lee from Wales

jb747

Hi Lee,

The outputs in PSXInterfaceIT can only be assigned once or the software barfs.  I suggest just picking a string of LEDs near the center and assigning once per fire handle/APU handle.

I will have to look, since it's been awhile, at the fire handle inputs.  I recall they were assign able.

Cheers,

Jon

AMEtech

jb747

Hi Lee,

Yes, the fire handles were configured and available for assignment.  If you look in the Inputs for PSXinterfaceIT you will find them under Qh 275 through 278. 

Jon