News:

Precision Simulator update 10.173 (24 February 2024) is now available.
Navburo update 13 (23 November 2022) is now available.
NG FMC and More is released.

Main Menu

RELEASED: Open beta of PSXseeconTraffic

Started by kiek, Thu, 24 Dec 2015 14:10

J D ADAM

Hi Nico,
           With great satisfaction I have done something that has got your fine program working flawlessly.
Thank you for your on going help.

Cheers
Derek

kiek

FYI:

If PSXseeconTraffic 5.0+ does not start in Win 7 64 bit, uninstall Windows Update KB3118401

Rgrds,
Nico

bublegom

Hi Nico,

I confirm. Without this KB the program works fine with Win7 64.
Thanks again for your support.

Regards

François

JohnH

Hi Nico,

Just wanted to say thanks for all the recent updates to 'PSXseeconTraffic'. The latest version 5.11 is working perfect!

John

unc1rlm

where is the update 5.14..my psxseecon Traffic  5.11 say 5.14 available..new to this :)

Thanks,
Bob M.

JohnH

here is the link to PSXseeconTraffic latest update is 5.14 as of yesterday,

http://www.lekseecon.nl/PSXseeconTraffic.html

John

bublegom

Hi Nico,

I changed the parameters (Minimum number of parking postions in an airport file: 8 and Percentage_parked= 50) in the ParkPosGenerator program. I run it and I have new airports in my file but the Percentage parked stays at 35.

Regards

François

kiek

Hi Francoies,
It looks like you forgot to press the Enter key after that you changed the value....
Please update to version 1.8, it will give you more feedback about what you typed.
Regards,
Nico

bublegom

Hi Nico,

yes it is better when I press return. Thank you.

Regards

François

unc1rlm

Hey totally new a this...great program...I know there is a tool vPilot that can take the vmr (AI Matching Rules Generated.vmr) and I guess clean up the "rules" for vmr..for vatsim  ..I am referring to the invalid airline and aircraft rules..will that work if you don't use vatsim and just fly with real traffic offline. I don't know that I am making sense. I am using woai aircraft. or can you direct me to the right place.

Thank you,
Bob M.

JohnH

Bob M,

Go to Nico's site and download both PSXseeconTraffic and VMRGenerator, then run VMRGenerator it will find your WoAI and create the file AI_liveries.txt. Copy that file to your PSXseeconTraffic folder. You will then be able to run PSXseeconTraffic and RealTraffic to show your live traffic.

Hope that helps, John

JohnH

Nico,

Thanks for version 5.16, I am not getting the metar display when using PSX. I have the weather turned on in PSX. When I switch to P3D I do get the metar display?

John

kiek

Hi John,

The Metar is only available in User Aircraft Mode, not for PSX.
For PSX you can check the METAR yourself in the PSX interface.

I'll put a note in the Manual.

Regards,
Nico

JohnH

Just an FYI, when I download version 5.38 from your site the file says version 5.37

John

JohnH

Hi Nico,

I was trying PSXseeconTraffic v5.38 with P3D v4, I updated my files using VMRGenerator and ParkPosGenerator. I was at EGLL with 78 'live traffic' showing however all the AI traffic is floating in the air with no landing gear visible. Is this a known issue with P3D v4?

Thanks John

kiek

Hi John,

P3D v4 no longer supports FS9 based AI aircraft. That's the reason (it is not a PSXseeconTraffic issue).
See http://www.mycockpit.org/forums/showthread.php?t=31619 in my PSXseeconTraffic forum.

FSPXAI and FAIP work fine. Commercial packages such as MyTraffic 6 and UT2 are being converted to P3D v4.

Regards,
Nico

Britjet

I've tested Mytraffic 6 with V4 and as far as I can see it works fine...
Peter

asboyd

Orbx are also updating their traffic package to work with p3dv4. However it is freeware so may take a while to be updated.

They create FTX versions of your planes in your simobjects folder as well.

Cheers,
Alex Boyd... Sydney, Australia

JohnH

Quote from: kiek on Wed,  7 Jun 2017 13:00
Hi John,

P3D v4 no longer supports FS9 based AI aircraft. That's the reason (it is not a PSXseeconTraffic issue).
See http://www.mycockpit.org/forums/showthread.php?t=31619 in my PSXseeconTraffic forum.

FSPXAI and FAIP work fine. Commercial packages such as MyTraffic 6 and UT2 are being converted to P3D v4.

Regards,
Nico

Thanks Nico,

I found the forum for Alpha India Group and they also explained the problems with FS9 AI aircraft in P3D v4.

John

JohnH

Quote from: Britjet on Wed,  7 Jun 2017 19:52
I've tested Mytraffic 6 with V4 and as far as I can see it works fine...
Peter

Thanks Peter,

I looked into MyTraffic v6a and decided to purchase it, as you mentioned it is working great!

John