News:

Precision Simulator update 10.173 (24 February 2024) is now available.
Navburo update 13 (23 November 2022) is now available.
NG FMC and More is released.

Main Menu

RELEASED: Open beta of PSXseeconTraffic

Started by kiek, Thu, 24 Dec 2015 14:10

Frans Spruit

Hi Nico,

Super!
Thank you very much.

mvg,

Frans

bublegom

Hi Nico,

thank you for your update, but unfortunatly the program refuses to start. No problem with the last version (4.17). I use W7 64bits.

Regards

François

Hessel Oosten

It's really amazing !

I use it (since an hour..) with the good old FSX without any problem.
Had to move (as per manual) the airports.txt to the "PARKED" map.

**Spectalular** is now seeing not only the real traffic but also as a bonus a fully populated airport with parked aircraft.

Sooooo cosy and busy !

Thanks Nico and Balt.

Hessel

Britjet

It's working fine here as well Nico - brilliant job!
And Balt - thanks also for the update..
Peter.

kiek

Hi Francois,
Quote from: bublegom on Fri, 10 Feb 2017 11:42
thank you for your update, but unfortunatly the program refuses to start.
Can you be more specific and/or post the log file please.

Since you ran 4.17 without problems, I assume you have the  Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 installed, or?

Rgrds,
Nico

bublegom

yes, the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 is installed. As the application do not start, I have no log file. I have two computers and the same behavior on boths.

Regards

François

kiek

Strange, maybe you should download 5.0 again.

bublegom

I tried do download it again. Same issue. I will continue to use the 4.17 version until my next Windows reinstallation.

Regards

François

frubino

Same problem here. Application not starting on Windows 7 64 bits

Francisco

Himmelstraum

Hi,

I've also the same problem, the program doesn't start, update of MS VS 2015 + new download of version 5.0 -> no start.

Where can I download 4.17?

Greets Himmelstraum

bublegom

Hi Himmelstraum,

give me an email, i will send you the 4.17 package.

regards

François

frubino

4.17 open in my system without any problem but it is only for PSX.

Last version of 5.1 (the one with date/time 12/02/2017 13:04) still same problem. Unable to open.

Thank you for the support

Francisco

Flex

I am unable to transmit on frequencies. I recall this being down to P3D a/c battery issue. How do I fix it?

Felix

J D ADAM

Hi Nico,    Thank you for a very fine product.  (The wonders of modern technology)

However I am more often than not faced with  "new AI aircraft detected(ID=)"     and the program shuts down.

Could you direct me where to look on my computer for the source of this warning.

Thank you

Derek Adam

JohnH

Hi Derek,

It mentions at the end of the manual that you will get that error message if you are running any other programs that generate AI traffic? Are you by any chance running vPilot?

John

Quote from: Derek Adam on Sun, 12 Feb 2017 19:28
Hi Nico,    Thank you for a very fine product.  (The wonders of modern technology)

However I am more often than not faced with  "new AI aircraft detected(ID=)"     and the program shuts down.

Could you direct me where to look on my computer for the source of this warning.

Thank you

Derek Adam

J D ADAM

Hi John    Yes I do when flying on line but it happens if not.   I am at present at EGLL at the moment admiring the aircraft movements and Nico's program has run flawlessly for about 30 minutes!

Cheers
Derek

Britjet

Hi Nico,

I must be doing something wrong - For destination airport I select "change" and I get "new destination is empty" then press "change" again and get "type destination ICAO code".
I then type (e.g. LGAV) but nothing happens...
I am using FSLABS A320X in P3D.

Would appreciate a nudge in the right direction :-)
Peter.

JohnH

Hi Peter

I was getting the same thing flying into CYYZ, I checked the manual and found this,, CYYZ is not in the folder, perhaps that is the case with LGAV?

5.13 Destination airport
This is the ICAO code of your destination airport, to be filled in manually. Push the change button and the field becomes editable. Enter an ICAO code and push the change button again to make it active. Information messages will give you feedback.
Only destinations that are present in your parked folder (section 6.2) are allowed.

John

Quote from: Britjet on Sun, 12 Feb 2017 21:17

Hi Nico,

I must be doing something wrong - For destination airport I select "change" and I get "new destination is empty" then press "change" again and get "type destination ICAO code".
I then type (e.g. LGAV) but nothing happens...
I am using FSLABS A320X in P3D.

Would appreciate a nudge in the right direction :-)
Peter.

Britjet

Ah, thanks John - that would be it - I assumed it would be in there but obviously not !
Cheers!
Peter.