News:

Precision Simulator update 10.173 (24 February 2024) is now available.
Navburo update 13 (23 November 2022) is now available.
NG FMC and More is released.

Main Menu

RELEASED: Open beta of PSXseeconTraffic

Started by kiek, Thu, 24 Dec 2015 14:10

kiek

bublegom

Hi Nico,

Again thank you for your addon. Just a question; is it normal when you have seven planes on the CDU TCAS page, that the last line is displayed with bigger letters and numbers.

Regards

François

kiek

Hi Francois,

Not only the last line, but every first line of an entry is in large font, every second line of an entry is in small font (see the manual).
Due to the fact that the CDU supports 13 lines, while I would need 14 lines, the second line of the seventh entry is not shown.

I'll put a note about that in the manual.

Regards,
Nico

Hardy Heinlin

Hi Nico,

you can bypass the default font size rule and make the big lines small as well, if you like. Just attach a "-" at the end of the CDU text line string (24 characters text, 25th character = "-").

Cheers,

|-|ardy

kiek

Hi Hardy,
Yes I know that.
For a clear layout I want to make a difference between the first and second line of data about an Airplane.
This is all by desgin (!)  ;)

EDIT: I'm considering to remove the word TCAS in the top line, than I have exactly 14 lines for the data ...
Cheers,
Nico

bublegom

Hi Nico,

If you have seven planes displayed on the CDU you will see that the last line (for the seventh plane) is displayed with biggest letters than the first line of all the six other planes.

Regards

François

kiek

Hi Francois,
I've never seen that over here, strange... It should be like this:...
Nico

kiek

Quote from: Hardy Heinlin on Sun, 21 Feb 2016 09:02
you can bypass the default font size rule and make the big lines small as well, if you like. Just attach a "-" at the end of the CDU text line string (24 characters text, 25th character = "-").
Hi Hardy,

"The scratchpad string length may be 0 to 24."

So I cannot use the last line with small font, I tried but if I add a '-' after the 24 characters, it shows an empty line.
:(

Can't you lift that restriction for the Scratchpad line?

Nico

kiek

Hardy Heinlin

The scratchpad is always big font. That's not part of a page text and cannot be changed. Sorry!

If you insist on the 7-line system, you could reverse the order and make the odd lines small, and the others big. That's the typical design anyway; the key select lines big, the others in between small. E.g. look at the LEGS pages: headings etc. small, names big.

|-|ardy

kiek

Hi Hardy,
The LSKs have no function in this application.

Nico

Frans Spruit

Hi Nico,

Installed 1.1.5
I run ActiveSky Next as administrator on the same PC as P3Dv3. All AI show gear.
Just to let you know.

Cheers

Frans

kiek

Hi Frans,
Good to hear, then it looks like  something at my end.
Regards,
Nico
P.S. Ik heb vandaag al twee keer een 777 een go around zien maken op de Buitenveldertbaan, spannend! :-)

Frans Spruit

kiek

Quote from: Frans Spruit on Sun, 21 Feb 2016 14:29
That was me!!!! ;D
Ha ha.
I've tried ASN at a second PC but still the same problem. However, they disappeared when I (for the first time) ran PSXseeconTraffic with Administrator rights...

Frans, do you run PSXseeconTraffic with Admin rights too?

Nico

Frans Spruit

No I run PSXseeconTraffic normal

Frans

Hessel Oosten

Here no problems with landing gear and Act. Sky on a 1-PC config.

Hessel

bublegom

Hi Nico,

Can you explain me how to add a picture to my post.
Thank you

Regards

François

Hessel Oosten

Francois,

See : http://aerowinx.com/board/index.php?topic=1744.0
This link is the first message in de "pit" forum here.

Hessel

bublegom

Thank you very much Hessel.

Nico, look at the last line.

Regards

François