Today I've released an open beta version of my (free) PSXseeconTraffic
add-on for PSX. It builds upon Balt's and Garry's work.
With it you can fly with REAL LIFE / REAL TIME
(-30 seconds) traffic in FSX SP2 or Prepar3D versions 2.5 or later.
EDIT Feb 2017: Version 5.0 is also able to generate aircraft at parking positions for your origin and destination airports, AND it can be used with any other user aircraft in P3D, so not just PSX!
IMPORTANT TO NOTE:
- you need Balt's "RealTraffic for PSX", version 3.0.6 or later, Windows
- you need Garry's VisualPSX or Mark's PSX.NET P3D ExternalSim;
- you need my (free) VMRGenerator
tool to generate a list of your installed AI Aircraft liveries;
- you have to set your AI traffic sliders in FSX/P3D to 0%!
- for FSX: do not select “Aircraft cast shadows on the ground” in your Scenery generator;
- make sure you have real life / real-time weather in PSX.
More information (Manual, Download info) can be found at my website
EDIT: March 1, 2017: Version 5.10 is up.