News:

Precision Simulator update 10.173 (24 February 2024) is now available.
Navburo update 13 (23 November 2022) is now available.
NG FMC and More is released.

Main Menu

PSX micro addon repository

Started by Sylle, Sat, 8 Aug 2015 18:04

Sylle

Hi guys,

Not really 'add-ons' as I'm not capable of any programming but it seemed a good idea to group my file as I thought you might enjoy some of them.
Feedback welcome of course!

Enjoy,
Sylvain

EDIT: 7 OCT - Added Rachel under ATC, Corsair International F-HSUN under Models & KLM NC
EDIT: 27 JAN - Added ACG model and checklist + updated Corsair model

Sylle

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Situ files - Drop in your PSX \\Situations folder

Qantas Flight 30
Reproduction of the unfortunate events of the 2008 Qantas flight 30 from Hong Kong to Melbourne.
A link to the full incident report can be found in the situ description itself.
Takeoff at 0122z to get the best simulation of the unfolding events later on...
You will need about 2 hours to complete this scenario.
Situ was already available in the past via THIS TOPIC.

Amsterdam Summer Storm
Take command of KLM flight 862 operated by PH-BFP from Narita to Amsterdam. Approaching ARTIP you asked ATC to enter the hold to evaluate the weather and your options. Will you press on to your destination or will you divert to a nearby airport??
Situ file could already be downloaded from this TOPIC.

ATC files - Drop in your PSX \\Audio\\ATC folder

Rachel TTS
Meet Rachel and Ralph! These synthetic voices in UK english were developed specifically to mimic the real world automated ATIS reports. The package features all necessary sound fragments to be able to function as a full fledged ATC controller too. YouTube trailer can be viewed HERE.

Aircraft Model files - Drop in your PSX \\Models folder
Carefully crafted using a maximum of info collected from various flightdeck movies and sometimes even using data coming straight from the airline's FCOMs.

Air Cargo Global OM-ACB
Corsair International F-HSUN

Checklists - PDF files ready to print out and laminate
Real checklists recreated to give a professional touch to your virtual flying!

Air Cargo Global Normal Checklist
KLM Normal Checklist

Sylle

Copilot files - Drop in your PSX \\Audio\\Pilots folder

A new First Officer using the standard Boeing checklists can be downloaded HERE. You'll notice the Boeing checklist are much more compact than the ones some airlines are using. Only items possibly affecting safety are checked.
CAUTION: PILOT VOICE INCLUDED in PSX 10.1.0 - USE LINK ABOVE ONLY IF USING OLDER PSX versions!!

cavaricooper

Sylvain:

Fantastic idea- ta!  

Just the sort of thing I had been asking for... if this becomes a trend perhaps we can see about a single thread that organizes all community shared SITUs (in Tutorials)... or even perhaps a section on the Aerowinx Add Ons Page (HH?).

Best- C
Carl Avari-Cooper, KTPA

Hardy Heinlin

Hi Sylvain,

thanks! I'll consider adding another category on the Add-On web page at least for additional ATC and pilot voices. Let's see where the trend goes ... :-)

I just tried your pilot add-on ... I like it! Very good quality, and very nice voice :-) Thank you!

Cheers,

|-|ardy

Hardy Heinlin

I just added a link to this thread to http://aerowinx.com/html/addons.html

Cheers,

|-|ardy

Sylle

Thanks Hardy! Appreciate it...   :D

New files are available...
Added Rachel under ATC, Corsair International F-HSUN under Models & KLM NC!

Regards,
Sylvain

Sylle

New files!! :)

Updated Corsair International model.

Added Air Cargo Global model.
Added Air Cargo Global NC in PDF.

Enjoy...
Sylvain

Ivo de Colfmaker

Thanks Sylvain  for your efforts,
Not at home for the moment, but sure will try it when I get back