News:

Precision Simulator update 10.173 (24 February 2024) is now available.
Navburo update 13 (23 November 2022) is now available.
NG FMC and More is released.

Main Menu

[Order Tracking] How to track my PSX order on Aerosoft.USA

Started by anonymous4reg, Thu, 9 Jul 2015 03:16

anonymous4reg

If I post this thread in the wrong place, I do apologize first. Here is my problem.
I ordered a copy of PSX on Aerosoft.USA without registered account. After that I received an E-mail, it provided the order-number, which was 7129714500. But after that I realized that the name of the credit card holder I wrote was wrong (so careless :roll: ), until now, Aerosoft haven't give any response or charge on my CC.
So my question:
1) How can I track my order status if ordered something from Aerosoft.USA without account?
2) Any guys who paid by CC, could you tell me,  if Aerosoft would charge immediately once the order submitted or not?
  I wanna re-order it with the correct info, but afraid of buying it twice, can anybody help me? Thank you!

Hardy Heinlin

Hi,

this is not the forum of Aerosoft, it's the forum of Aerowinx. If you are registered here, you are not registered at Aerosoft.

I think you should mail Aerosoft USA directly at:

usa@aerosoft.com

Best wishes,

|-|ardy

emerydc8

When I ordered PSX from Aerosoft, I noticed that the charges did not post to my credit card until the CD was shipped. They were very good about responding to emails.

I hope you end up enjoying PSX as much as I do. There is no program that I'm aware of (other than the programs driving Level D simulators) that comes close to it.

Jon D.

anonymous4reg

Quote from: emerydc8When I ordered PSX from Aerosoft, I noticed that the charges did not post to my credit card until the CD was shipped. They were very good about responding to emails.

I hope you end up enjoying PSX as much as I do. There is no program that I'm aware of (other than the programs driving Level D simulators) that comes close to it.

Jon D.
Thank you, emerydc8! :D  It seems that I have to wait for aerosoft's reply.