Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

News: The latest PSX update (version 10.15 from 12 January 2018) is available at: http://aerowinx.com/board/index.php?topic=4191.0

Author Topic: New add-on: Central Maintenance Computer for PSX (CMC-PSX)...now v1.6  (Read 23394 times)

Hardy Heinlin

• Aerowinx
    • Email
Hi Avi,

as far as I recall, your CMC confidence test plays EGPWS sound files directly, right? If you like, you can also play EGPWS sounds simply by a Qi network command. This also takes the PSX user's audio preferences settings into account.

In PSX 10.1.8 there will be an optional "5" call-out for CAL Cargo Airlines. There'll be no additional sound file; PSX will just play the first syllable of the existing "500" sound file :-)

Cheers,

|-|ardy

Avi

as far as I recall, your CMC confidence test plays EGPWS sound files directly, right? If you like, you can also play EGPWS sounds simply by a Qi network command.

Yes it does but the modification is very "big" for the little time I have now.
Anyway, I doubt if anyone uses it so it's not worth it.

Thanks,
Avi Adin
LLBG

Avi

Hi,

I read more than once that some guys want an option to Pause PSX at TOD.
Well, this feature is now part of CMC-PSX.

I modified the software frame and instead of "Turn on indication lights" (part of Hardy's add-on example that I left for unclear reason) now you can select to Pause PSX when VNAV DES becomes active (so it is not TOD function, it is VNAV function). If checked and starting early descent, PSX will pause).
Note that once PSX is paused, the check box is de-selected.

Another modification in this version is that PSX now plays the TCAS and EGPWS audio files during Ground Test instead of CMC-PSX so user audio preferences in PSX are now taken into account.

All you need (if you have CMC-PSX) is to download the latest jar file.

If you don't have it yet, first download the full package (you have a link in the first post), install it (instructions in the user guide) and then download the new version.

Have fun,
Avi Adin
LLBG

cavaricooper

Avi-

This bit of kit is something I haven't quite wrapped my head around, but is something I have kept updated, and mean to devote sufficient time to in the near future.  Just understanding the systems behind PSX have been pre-occupying thus far.  Thanks for your continued efforts on this important facet of the total 744 experience.

Best- C
Carl Avari-Cooper, KTPA

Bastien

Hi Avi,

Thank you very much for your effort to develop this great add-on.
That gives us some deep details behind the scene of PSX !!

Keep up the good work !
Thanks
BG

G-CIVA

• Email
Thanks Avi!
Steve Bell
aka The CC