News:

Precision Simulator update 10.173 (24 February 2024) is now available.
Navburo update 13 (23 November 2022) is now available.
NG FMC and More is released.

Main Menu

Welcome!

Started by Hardy Heinlin, Thu, 21 May 2009 01:50

Hardy Heinlin

Hi all,

actually, the installation of the new forum software was planned for 2010. But Jeroen the other day asked me about archiving issues of the old forum where the message count is approaching the 20.000 mark, which means another archiving process is necessary to keep the loading fast. So, what to do after that? Restarting the next round on the same old system or doing it on the new platform right now? We obviously chose the latter :-)

Cheerio,

|-|ardy

Jeroen Hoppenbrouwers

Will

Hi friends, and congratulations on the new board. I like the clouds in the background, providing visual continuity.

Will
Will /Chicago /USA

Shiv Mathur

All the best for the new forum and PSX.

John Davis PC

Hello .... it's me again :)

Pierre Theillere

Hello, big boys! ;) Wishing long-life and "good health" (i.e. troll-free operation) to this freshly born baby, helping us holding our breath prior to the launch phase of PSx!

Pierre, LFPG
Pierre, LFPG

Avi

Hi,

I'm here too :-)

Avi
Avi Adin
LLBG

Holger Wende

If only PSX were as fast available as this new forum. Anyway, I try to be patient - more or less successful.

Good luck with the new forum  :)

Holger

John Davis PC

im worried .... How will Jim find us now ?  :lol:

Cheers  PC

John Golin

Quote from: John Davis PCim worried .... How will Jim find us now ?  :lol:

Cheers  PC

:lol:
John Golin.
www.simulatorsolutions.com.au

John Golin

Test to see if timezone change picked up correctly...

edit... hmm... the time above each posts changes correctly when you change your timezone, but I'm a bit confused as it always says +0000 for everyone... not sure what that +0000 field is supposed to indicate?
John Golin.
www.simulatorsolutions.com.au

Hardy Heinlin

I guess it indicates the server's setting, which is UTC +0000. If that wouldn't be correct UTC, the error would offset your personal setting, too.

|-|

Jeroen Hoppenbrouwers

I've changed my date display to say "2009-05-23 01:47" in my local time zone. Put "Y-m-d H:i" in your Edit Options > Date Format field to get this.

The date settings and time zones are for what YOU see, not for what others see. The Forum keeps time in UTC no matter what settings.

Michael A. R. Clavier

Hi,

Great to see you guys here. All the best.
Michael

Peter Sagar

New forum looks nice. I too, hope that it stays troll-free.

Thanks Hardy.
Excalibur Beechcraft driver.

\"Cry havoc! And let slip the dogs of war.\"

Hardy Heinlin

Ha! That reminds me of something: Guess what, there once was a headset mike on my avatar, too, but I had overpainted it because I used the pic in a non-aviation forum. I think I can now put the original photo back in again, it looks more aviatorish :-)

|-|

Jamie

Hi is the Archive still accessible?

Congrats with the new forum  :D
Jamie
No Kangaroos In Austria!

Matt Sheil

Quote from: Peter SagarNew forum looks nice. I too, hope that it stays troll-free.

Thanks Hardy.

When was your Picture taken Peter? I saw you last week and this looks nothing like you.  :mrgreen:

Hardy Heinlin

Hi Jamie,

welcome. Your avatar is 800 x 600 big and 176 KB in file size. I can make it smaller for you if you don't know how to do that. But then I need to know where to upload the smaller pic (e.g. email to you?) as it is not allowed to upload files directly on aerowinx.com.

Cheers,

|-|ardy

Jamie

Sorry, changed!
Jamie
No Kangaroos In Austria!